Sunday, May 08, 2005

Thoughts of Grandpa from across the ocean!

To family and friends of Grandpa,

I am sending my thoughts and love from Germany, across the Atlantic and many the miles across the USA to Oregon to all, but especially to Grandma, Dad and Uncle Charlie. I am sorry that I am unable to attend the service, such a long trip is unfortunately very difficult to get organized on a short notice.

I have so many fond memories of visiting the farm, going camping in the trailer, and finding doodle bugs in the sand on the side of a trail, looking for pretty rocks that Grandpa might be able to make into jewelry.

I am glad to have been able to visit so many family and friends over the Christmas holidays, especially seeing Grandma and Grandpa.

Grandpa, wir werden Dich sehr vermissen! Ich liebe Dich!

With love,

Jeff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home